DON'T CRY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

Rose-Ann Stevens
Rose-Ann Stevens

COPYRIGHT : LAMB
AGE OF CHARACTER : 21
STATUT : Célibataire
JOB/STUDENT : Danseuse.
ARRIVED : 19/08/2011
CONVERSATIONS : 23

People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.  Empty
MessageSujet: People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.    People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.  EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 22:22

Rose-Ann Stevens
« We are who we choose to be. »

People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.  X3fex0

feat. Ashley Benson
    JE SUIS CE QUE JE SUIS

♠ Douce ♠ Franche ♠ Sensible ♠ Passionnée ♠ Fêtarde ♠ Forte ♠ Chaleureuse ♠ Généreuse ♠ Romantique ♠ Posée ♠ Malicieuse ♠ Dynamique ♠ Intelligente ♠ Attachante ♠ Méfiante ♠ Fidèle ♠ Patiente ♠ Sportive ♠ Drôle ♠

♠ Je suis née à Bristol, le 6 novembre 1989. Je n'ai jamais connu mes parents. J'ai été baladé de familles en famille, sans n'avoir jamais éprouvé aucun amour. J'habite à Londres depuis trois ans maintenant et j'en suis heureuse. Je suis célibataire, danseuse et une inconditionnelle du cinéma et de la littérature. ♠

CE QUE JE VEUX
    ________
    ♠ I want everything, I need everything ♠

Dernière édition par Rose-Ann Stevens le Mar 23 Aoû - 11:34, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Rose-Ann Stevens
Rose-Ann Stevens

People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.    People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.  EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 22:22

+

Rose-Ann Stevens
Rose-Ann Stevens

MessageSujet: Re: People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.    People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.  EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 22:22

+

Rose-Ann Stevens
Rose-Ann Stevens

MessageSujet: Re: People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.    People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.  EmptyDim 21 Aoû - 22:23

A vous !

Alex T. Hampton
Alex T. Hampton

COPYRIGHT : .
AGE OF CHARACTER : 20
ARRIVED : 20/08/2011
CONVERSATIONS : 29

MessageSujet: Re: People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.    People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.  EmptyLun 22 Aoû - 9:10

Un lien jolie demoiselle ? People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.  1094631132

PS : Vu mon vava tu doit te douter qui je suis Wink

Rose-Ann Stevens
Rose-Ann Stevens

MessageSujet: Re: People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.    People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.  EmptyLun 22 Aoû - 15:35

Chouchou Wink
Oui, une idée ?

Alex T. Hampton
Alex T. Hampton

MessageSujet: Re: People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.    People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.  EmptyLun 22 Aoû - 15:47

Du méga positif mais j'sais pas quoi !

Rose-Ann Stevens
Rose-Ann Stevens

MessageSujet: Re: People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.    People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.  EmptyLun 22 Aoû - 16:00

J'vais aller lire ta fiche, et je te dis ça Smile

Alex T. Hampton
Alex T. Hampton

MessageSujet: Re: People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.    People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.  EmptyLun 22 Aoû - 16:03

Ok !

Rose-Ann Stevens
Rose-Ann Stevens

MessageSujet: Re: People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.    People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.  EmptyLun 22 Aoû - 17:14

Alors j'ai peut-être une idée, en rapport avec ton jumeau, Jason. Je sais pas si c'est trop possible, mais je tente. Donc, j'aurais rencontré ton frère, peu de temps avant que vous soyez arrivés en Angleterre, on serait devenu très ami et puis on se serait perdu de vu. Un jour, je t'aurais vu à Londres et serait aller te saluer, pensant que tu étais Jason. Là, tu m'aurais appris sa mort, puis on aurait était faire connaissance/se saouler dans un bar. Et aprés, on serait devenu plus ou moins ami (ou plus, à toi de voir!).

Alex T. Hampton
Alex T. Hampton

MessageSujet: Re: People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.    People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.  EmptyLun 22 Aoû - 17:34

Ok ça me va, c'est une bonne idée ! Et t'entend quoi par ou plus parce que là j'ai plus le cerveau apte à réfléchir ^^

Rose-Ann Stevens
Rose-Ann Stevens

MessageSujet: Re: People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.    People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.  EmptyMar 23 Aoû - 11:28

Plus qu'ami, genre meilleur ami etc...

Alex T. Hampton
Alex T. Hampton

MessageSujet: Re: People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.    People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.  EmptyMar 23 Aoû - 11:52

Ok (:

Amber K. Kennedy
Amber K. Kennedy

COPYRIGHT : Jwann
STATUT : En couple avec Nathanael Windsor
JOB/STUDENT : Mannequin
ARRIVED : 13/08/2011
CONVERSATIONS : 42

MessageSujet: Re: People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.    People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.  EmptyDim 4 Sep - 16:22

Un lien ?

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.    People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.  Empty

People may judge us, criticize us, it does not matter. It will always be you and I, me and you , us together.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1